Sylvan Hills Masonic Lodge, was instituted under dispensation from the Grand Lodge of Arkansas January 8th, 1953. The new Lodge was soon granted a Charter, and was Constituted Sylvan Hills Lodge, Number 754 by the Grand Lodge on December 3rd, 1953, and has met continuously since.
Meeting for the first five years of its existence in a classroom at what was then Sylvan Hills School, the Lodge is now located at 10599 Highway 107, at the intersection of Bear Paw Drive.
The building which now houses the Lodge was constructed between 1955 and 1957, with the Grand Master and Grand Lodge Officers laying the cornerstone March 30th, 1957. The first meeting in this building was held August 22nd, 1957. There were 41 in attendance, and two men were raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason at that meeting.
In May of 2016, the brothers of Mt. Sinai Lodge #749, which was at the time meeting in the Levy area of North Little Rock, closed their Lodge, and merged into Sylvan Hills #754, thus combining the two Lodges under the name: Sylvan Hills #754.
Sylvan Hills Lodge is affiliated with the worldwide system of Masonic Lodges which trace their lineage to the formation of the United Grand Lodge of England, in 1736.